Frequently Asked Questions
- If you would like to become a regular Meals on Wheels member, please head to the Registration page. (If you do not want to register, simply go straight to our Menu Online page and submit your order.)
- Please order from our Menu Online page
- Choose your meals and add them to the cart.
- When you are ready to check out, please check your order and amount to make sure it is correct.
- If you need to add a message with your order, please do so in SPECIAL REQUESTS for each meal ordered or at the checkout in "+ Special Requests" For example If you require low sodium or lactose free meals, please advise us in this area.
You can order for:
Pickup - Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 2.00 pm AEST
Delivery - Tuesdays and Fridays only, which will be delivered between 8.00 am - 12.00 pm AEST
- After your order is complete, you will receive an email confirmation for your records.
bond fee will be requested upon booking. Once the bond fee is issued and booking made, a booking agreement and invoice will be sent to you via email.
Our delivery area is from Nerang - Labrador - Banora Point.
Yes, we are an approved and registered NDIS provider!
Please call and speak with one of our friendly staff on 0755356036 to discuss your requirements or visit our NDIS page for further information.
We cook on MONDAY for all meals Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
We cook on THURSDAY for all meals Friday and Saturday.
Sunday and Mondays meals are frozen.
We deliver on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Please order by the day before the delivery day to ensure we get your order in time.
TUESDAY DELIVERY - for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday menu items
FRIDAY DELIVERY - for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday menu items
Yes, please select from our current frozen meal selection at any time and add to your order.
Deliveries are made by our dedicated team of volunteers, without which, our service would not exist.
All orders are delivered in the morning by 12pm on a Tuesday or Friday.
Please advise in advance if you will not be home for delivery (i.e. you have an appointment) we will endeavour to deliver around that or advise of alternate delivery arrangements e.g. leave at neighbours. If delivery is unsuccessful and you have not informed us in advance, we can arrange re-delivery at a cost of $5.00 or you can collect from our centre.
No, sorry we cannot accept meals back that have already been delivered or picked up.
News & Updates
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.